- Detoxification- Blood, gut, liver, kidney, colon
- Low reactive diet- no wheat products, dairy products, stimulants, chemicals, preservatives etc.
- High dose Magnesium powder (with other factors, Taurine, chromium, B vitamins). Reduces spasticity of muscles, improves mobility.
- Dr Hans Neiper protocol included: Calcium 2AEP (special form of calcium that specifically supports cell membrane potential) 2000-5000 mg, Squalene 1000-2000 mg and Buffered Vit.C 2000 mg per day.
- Vitamin D3 1000iu – 4000 iu daily. A human trial produced 50% symptom reduction using 2000iu D3 (from cod liver oil), 1100 mg Calcium and 680 mg Magnesium per day.
- Specific Homotoxicological therapy (Special type of homeopathy)
- Lugols Iodine 4-6 drops 3-4 times daily in water. Some research indicates dysbiosis and over -proliferation of pathogens (eg candida ) to be major cause of autoimmune disorders. Lugol’s Iodine is a powerful anti pathogenic (begin on 1-2 drops 4 times per day and build up to full dose.)
- High doses of Tumeric as powder or in capsules. Turmeric has been found to inhibit progression of MS due to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of curcumin.
- High potency EPA/DHA (Marine oils) preferably liquid form to get a higher dose, supports myelin sheath and anti inflammatory, many benefits to immune system.
- Acetyl-L Carnitine supports cellular membrane and electrical charge (2,000 mg per day) may be useful for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (due to its ability to inhibit the further degradation of Myelin Sheaths which occurs in Multiple Sclerosis patients)
- Enzyme therapy- to be taken between meals (Proteases and associated pancreatic enzymes can break down the immune complexes that trigger the inflammatory nerve damage of MS).
- Lecithin or Phosphatidyl serine to rebuild myelin sheath.
- Anti-oxidant supplement eg containing OPC, Green tea, Resveratrol etc.
- MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement. Very powerful oxidising, chelating product with powerful pathogen killing activity. For more information go to MMS on our Links page.
- AVOID ZINC, even in small doses it can radically increase progression of the disease. (according to Nieper). Test for heavy metal exposure.
Note: This list is by no means exhaustive, but includes those remedies with the most therapeutic value based on current research.
CAUTION: do not use iodine if you know you are allergic to it.
Please consult with a qualified natural healthcare practitioner before beginning any protocol.