- Please read instructions carefully before using the zapper.
- Do NOT use if pregnant or wearing a pacemaker.
- Drink 6-8 glasses full of water daily when doing this protocol.
- Plug the handholds into the zapper.
- Turn zapper on. The light flashes green to indicate current flow to each handhold.
- Grasp one handhold securely in each hand. Do not let your hands touch.
- Zap for 7-10 minutes.
- After this, switch the unit off for an intermission of 20-30 minutes.
- Zap again (with the unit turned on) for another session of 7-10 minutes and an intermission of 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat once more, giving 3 sessions altogether.
- If handholds become dirty, clean with a scouring pad, then wipe clean. Store handholds in paper bag when not in use.
- For further information regarding zapping refer to the book "The Cure For All Diseases" by Hulda R. Clark.
We recommend two 9v Heavy Duty batteries. When battery is low, the light will change from green to orange-red colour.
- Unscrew 4 screws securing the cover
- Gently lever the cover off
- Being careful not to damage the circuit board, lift both batteries out and unclip them from their black snap terminals
- Fit new batteries and place in the case
- Fit the lid and secure with 4 screws
- Turn the unit on to test. The light should glow green. Turn unit off until next use.
Copyright Bettalife 2004 P.O. Box 367 Dannevirke New Zealand