ZHC2 Zapper Frequency
Disclaimer: Experimental use only. These instructions and the use of this device are not intended to replace the advice of a health care professional. We cannot be responsible for any adverse effects believed to be due to the use of this device.
- Please read instructions carefully before using the zapper.
- Do NOT use if pregnant or wearing a pacemaker.
- Drink 6-8 glasses full of water daily when doing this protocol.
- Plug the copper handholds into the zapper.
- Cut strips of paper towelling 90mm (3½") wide. Wind a single layer around each handhold.
- Dip each handhold in a glass of water (preferably distilled) and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Turn zapper on. The light flashes green to indicate current flow to each handhold.
- Grasp one handhold securely in each hand. Do not let your hands touch.
- Zap for 7-10 minutes.
- After this, switch the unit off for an intermission of 20-30 minutes.
- Zap again (with the unit turned on) for another session of 7-10 minutes and an intermission of 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat once more, giving 3 sessions altogether.
- If the handholds dry out re-wet during your zapping session.
- When finished, remove paper towel strips and discard. Polish each handhold with nylon scouring pad (supplied). If handholds become badly tarnished, clean with a stainless steel scouring pad, then wipe clean and repolish. Store handholds in paper bag when not in use.
- For further information regarding zapping refer to the book "The Cure For All Diseases" by Hulda R. Clark.
We recommend a 9v alkaline battery (not supplied). When battery is low, the light will change from green to orange-red colour.
- Remove the battery cover
- Lift battery out and unclip it from it's black snap terminal
- Fit new battery and place in the case
- Re-fit the cover
- Turn the unit on to test. The light should glow green. Turn unit off until next use.
Copyright Bettalife 2004 P.O. Box 367 Dannevirke New Zealand